Operations Coordinator is responsible for operate all assigned products, prepare tour documents and solve unforeseen issues on tour.
Vantage Services Kft
Required Skills and Experience
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree /B.A/, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation both written and oral.
• Ability to read and understand documents such as contracts, service addendums, tour documents and procedure manuals.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Able to speak and write clearly, informatively and convincingly.
• Ability to generate reports and communicate directly with vendors and Company departments.
• Responsibility – Takes responsibility for own actions.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
• Ability to work under pressure in case of unforeseen circumstances, events
• Must have excellent proactive approach, organization, planning and time management skills. Uses time efficiently.
What we offer:
• Valuable work experience
• Competitive salary and cafeteria package
• Great atmosphere and working environment
• Communicate (email, telephone) with vendors (hotels, ground operators, restaurants, transport companies etc.) and all related departments
• Daily and ground operation of assigned products
• Provide weekly measures report to WW OPS Manager
• Review programs in order to support operational logistics within costing guidelines
• Prepare and maintain tour documents of assigned products on departure level: Itinerary, Rooming Lists, Flight grid etc
• Review service & space addendums, confirm services with vendors on departure level where appl.
• Liaise with Buyer, PPD Admin & Outside Services
• Monitor the daily booking, cancellation and change reports
• Respond to CSR and client services requests/issues
• Meet deadlines for Status updates, final documents and PM packets
• Assist & support Cruise Director, City Hosts and Concierges, as needed
Preferred, but not required:
• German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation both written and oral.
Please send your CV to Violetta Keskeny-Bánfi:
Gyakorlati hátteret igénylő pozíció (1-3 év)
Szeretne értesítést kapni, ha hasonló álláshirdetés érkezik?